05 Jun Research Papers
This report provides retailers the following insights:
- Understand key industry trends in merchandise planning
- Identify how your merchandise planning capabilities and processes compare to your competition
- Discover practical ideas and opportunities to improve your planning
Island Pacific Multi Channel Planning Survey Results
Island Pacific surveys retailers on the challenges of planning in a Multi Channel environment
RETAIL SURVEY RESULTS
Island Pacific’s Retail Innovation Summit held in May 2015 invited the UK’s best known retailers and leading vendors to explore the challenges of Social Media, Omni-Channel, Mobile, Data, Cloud, Space and International markets. We were privileged to have speakers from high profile retailers, Hamleys and Dune, solution and service providers Dassault, APSU and Columbus Consulting and award winning Sky broadcaster, Martin Stanford.
The event was attended by 27 retailers who participated in our retail survey. The results of the survey show the areas retailers believe would benefit their business, the key challenges they are facing and what their key focus will be in the near future including:
- Challenge: Customer focus and increasing customer demands
- Key Focus: Omni Channel Solution
- Key Focus: Cloud-based operations
- Benefit: Space planning tools
Please download the results of the survey here and contact your local Island Pacific office for more information.